MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Seriously. The Emporer-God-King of East Lansing even said so: "It's absolutely ruined us recruiting wise," he says, which makes no sense whatsoever, but he's EGK for a reason, I guess.

It seems that the higher rated the player is, the more likely he is to screw MSU over (Taylor, Randolph, Richardson) or just completely fail to live up to the hype (Davis, Torbert). The RCMB isn't driving anyone away from MSU... well, at least not many people.

Izzo also said this: "Our senior class is being ridiculed by fans and the media although they've won 20 games a year with one of the toughest schedules in the country," which is pretty obviously aimed at Douche Sharp and his "MSU seniors are losers" column, which even pissed me off. I didn't even read any of it except the first sentence... and I hate Michigan State. Why do MSU and UM let this guy into their press conferences? If I was Lloyd Carr or Tom Izzo I would ban all Free Press employees from any UM or MSU sporting event and give the News unprecedented access until Sharp is doing what he should be doing, which is supersizing my goddamn fries.

0 Comments: