MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I followed a link of the Victors to this... this... abomination(!) that threatens my Microsoft-esque monopoly on the Michigan blog market. Curses!

Does he update several times a day (when motivated)? No. Does he have a beautiful maize and blue color-scheme? No! Should you read it? Well, sure. It's worth it just for this pithy summary of Terrell's career: "David Terrell's pointless Chicago existence came to an end last week."

Just come back here later, or you'll be sorry. That's right. I'm an Internet Tough Guy.

Update: Whoah, whoah, whoah. I think this post got filed under "attempted humor that makes me look like a jerk." I'm just kidding about competition, etc, and I was attempting to poke fun at my own obsessiveness. I failed to communicate my intent. Let me clarify: I heartily endorse "iBlog for Cookies."

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

FWIW, he gave you props... For me the casual reader, and avid UM athletics fan, I can't get enough.

MGoBlog
A blog covering UM sports with a lot of good information about the football team (roster, depth chart, recruiting), well presented and well written.

Brian said...

Ok... I was just kidding about the animosity. I think it's great that there is another M blogger out there. Just joking kids.

I'll work on the Firefox thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is ny1995 (vijay) of iBlog for Cookies fame (minus the fame part), and I heartily endorse the unammended, trash-talk version of this blog entry.

Those Victors folks were just having a little fun at our expense.