MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Press release from the LSU official site:

BATON ROUGE -- LSU football coach Les Miles issued the following statement on Tuesday regarding the conversation he had with Michigan last week:

“I had a conversation with Michigan last week that covered a wide range of topics. I was doing nothing more than helping them with their search for a football coach, just as any loyal alumnus might do. It was nothing more than that.

“I’m not a candidate for that job and I will not be a candidate for the job. I was only assisting them in their search for a coach. I have a great job at a wonderful place, a place that my family calls home. It’s time that Michigan goes on with their search for a football coach. I’ll say it again, I’m going to be the coach at LSU next season.”
I don't believe that explanation for a hot second and there's always the chance of a post-bowl 180, but the flame dims once again.

0 Comments: