MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

No comments on this one, unfortunately, as I'm way late. But I'm still shooting for that perfect attendance record, so here goes...

RankTeamSnark
1
TexasIf I could rank the top three equal, I would.
2Southern CalOnce I get some time I'll figure out what I think...
3
Virginia Tech...about these guys.
4
Alabama
Massive dropoff to here.
5
Georgia
Since Shock appears to be returning, the game against Florida seems like as good of a loss as possible. Certainly better than...
6
UCLA
...trailing the Trees 24-3 with six minutes left.
7
Penn StateWhy do certain ballots have OSU over this team?
8
Florida StateFunctional DNP vs. Duke.
9
Ohio State
Um... bizarro world.
10
Notre DameDNP.
11
Miami
An unimpressive first half paired with a grinding ground game in the second that will simply not happen against Va Tech. Serious fraud potential.
12
WisconsinCome on, Bruce, tell me they're overrated.
13
Boston CollegeVT is a buzzsaw.
14
LSURunning out of snark!
15
FloridaNot as much credit given for beating a guy from Bel Air.
16
OregonDNP.
17
Georgia Tech
Sliding by on mgogoodwill at this point.
18
Fresno State
Mustache gives Hill Samson-like power.
19
West Virginia
Yay automatic BCS bid.
20
Michigan
Breather, thank god.
21
AuburnStill haven't played anyone.
22
Texas TechNot impressed by Baylor win.
23
MinnesotaMmmm, yards.
24
TCUOK win looking better as the Sooners pick themselves up off the mat.
25
South CarolinaEv-il gen-ius clapclapclap. Shameful bias!

Dropped Out: Northwestern(#21)

Games I Saw: VT-BC, NW-Michigan, UGA-Florida, Miami-UNC, 4th Q of Baylor-TT.

0 Comments: