MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well... this has been a rumor festival the past few days. I have no inside information on this whatsoever, but will provide my best guess as to what's going on:

  • Hart is dinged but it's not serious. If possible they'll reduce his workload tomorrow.
  • Adrian Arrington is probably suspended.
  • There's a tiny chance Massey might be dinged, too, but I'm pretty sure that's just a wrong reading of a particular tea-leaf.
Again I would like to emphasize with big pointy teeth that this is just me reading tea leaves on the various Michigan message boards, and not an assertion that I have solid information. This voracity is unverified with gusto. As such, I don't want to speculate on the details... and unless you've got solid information it would be best if commenters followed the same policy.

Anyway: open thread, let's go blue, etc.

Update: FWIW, Arrington is supposed to have practiced today. I dunno. I withdraw speculation but don't want to say anything definitive either way.

Update II: Iowa's Albert Young should start, but Mitch King is questionable and Kenny Iwebema is out.

0 Comments: