MGoBlog has moved. The new site can be found at MGoBlog.com

Friday, August 18, 2006

Terry Hoeppner cares for you personally. Deeply. A commenter points out this beauty from the Indy Star:

Hoeppner said McClurg has been a surprise. So much so, that in spring practice, Hoeppner looked out one day and saw No. 51 playing particularly well, and he wasn't sure who it was.

"I had to go to the media guide just to see who he was,'' Hoeppner said. "I thought to myself, 'Who's 51? That guy's playing pretty good.' I told him that later. I said, 'Good job, whatever your name is.'"
To be fair, I can't name any Indiana defenders either.

Bloggers interested in joining the Blogpoll are advised to not say this should I politely decline your application...
Why does the MGO blog suck?

First, It's about Michigan therefore it must automatically be placed in the "Suck" category. The Wolverines will be lucky to break .500 in the Big Ten and I'll be laughing my ass of when they shit the bed against Central Michigan. Second, is there fascination with something they call "Man Fun", which they described as "an innocent expression of childhood glee". Sounds pretty gay and I can assure you that we did not have this "Man Fun" where I went to school.

Thirdly, and this is the main reason, is their stupid Blogpoll. It is the most retarded concept I have every seen and I am embarrassed that I even applied to be a part of it.
...because it probably won't help. Although the picture of Osama in Michigan gear is cute.

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore but we might as well be. While USC's celebrity publicity stunts are low-rent, at least they're pulling the Snoop Doggs and Lavar Burtons of the world. At Nebraska beggars can't be choosers:



Indeed, the Huskers hope to Git R Done this year. Personally I hope the entire state floats off into the ocean after the Alamo Bowl, though the chances of that are admittedly remote.

Updates on two recruits: Jerimy Finch is good and Rivals is wrong; Johnny has some more on Maze.

(Finch article via The Diag)

Etc.: Szzzzzabo article.

0 Comments: